Friday, August 28, 2009

Another New Year Ahead

I don't think they'll make a movie out of this blog. There's not enough to hang a plot on or characters to contemplate or recipes for success. Just a note here and there about things on my mind. Today it's about my birthday and not feeling old enough to be the age I've turned.

Having two New Years makes resolutions revisions more tenable so here they are, new and revised. I guess you'd have to know what the originals were to know which is which. Sorry, that was a misplaced post.

Resolutions for my birthday:
  1. have another birthday
  2. spend more time with my family
  3. finish my second book
  4. master punctuation
  5. master two new weave structures
  6. practice yoga three times a week

That's more than enough, don't you think?

No comments: